Before you are provided access to the California Lottery’s Online Brand Guide, please read the agreement and then complete the license information in the fields below.
California Lottery® Logo License Agreement
Your use of these California Lottery® logos is subject to the terms of the following limited license agreement, the Logo License Agreement. By checking "I agree," you are indicating to us that you agree to these terms, so please read through them carefully.
1. You may not use any California Lottery logos in conjunction with content that California Lottery may find to be objectionable or otherwise harmful to California Lottery or its reputation. You acknowledge that the goods and services offered in connection with the logos must conform to the high level of quality historically associated with the California Lottery’s own goods and services. You agree to provide to California Lottery, at its request, samples of and information about your use of its logos. California Lottery may terminate this Agreement if your use does not conform to its quality standards.
2. You acknowledge that California Lottery owns these logos and all included trademarks. Any use by you of these logos will only benefit California Lottery and will not provide you with any interest in California Lottery’s logos or trademarks.
3. Either you or California Lottery may terminate this agreement at any time for any reason. This agreement automatically terminates in the event of a breach of this agreement. In the event that this agreement is terminated, you agree to immediately stop using any California Lottery logos or trademarks.
4. California Lottery may modify this agreement from time to time and reserves the right to do so. In the event that you do not agree with any modifications, you may terminate your license under this agreement.
5. You agree to use the California Lottery logos in accordance with the California Lottery Logo Guidelines which can be found in the California Lottery Online Brand Guide sections: "Corporate Logo Do’s and Dont’s" and "Game Logo Do’s and Dont’s". You further agree not to use the logos in any manner that implies a relationship with or endorsement by California Lottery.
6. The California Lottery logos are provided "as is" and California Lottery reserves the right to alter or discontinue the logos at any time. California Lottery disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied by law, regarding the logos.
7. This agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of California and the United States of America. Both parties submit to personal jurisdiction in California and agree that all disputes arising out of this agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Sacramento County, California.
8. This agreement is personal to you and cannot be transferred by you to another party.